Thermometer in Suburban

Found it in front of the radiatior, thanks to all. Now, how do I get to it? Can't get in from the top or the bottom. I disconnected it from the plug and the display went to 0C. Reconnected it and it went back up to 128 so I know I've got the right thing. That part wasn't hard, but getting my fingers and tools through that grille to change it out just ain't going to happen!

Thanks,

Gary

Reply to
Gary

Think you may have to remove the grill. On that front, best of luck.

In your position I might be tempted to mount a new temp sensor in another more convenient spot.....

But that could just be me wanting to spend more time doing what I enjoy and less time farting around with fragile plastic clips for the sake of "how it came".

Reply to
Full_Name