TrailBlazer SS Fans

http://www.TrailBlazerSS.com
Just opened, growing quick. Perfect place for all the TrailBlazerSS Enthusiasts

Cool stuff Mervz, SilveradoSS.com is bad ass as well :)
Good luck bud!
------------------------------------ http://www.carforums.net Auto Forums

It would appear that zaneme & Mervz are one and the same poster, trying to promote his website. Ergo, it's not surprising that xblazinlv would commend him, because xblazinlv engages in the same irritating practice by posting short meaningless comments, just so he can show the link to his dumbass amateurish website! ;-) We're not as dumb as you think xblazinlv - we've been onto your game for some time. Please don't bother responding xblazinlv, unless you drop the link to your lame website.
Glad you caught on, smart guy :)
Happy New Year
------------------------------------ http://www.carforums.net Auto Forums
Cool Jet wrote:

Dumb-Ass xblazinlv wrote:

LMAO! Dumb-Ass xblazinlv can't even follow simple instructions! Again, I would ask that you please don't bother responding xblazinlv, unless you drop the link to your increasingly lame website.