Tranny

Have a 1994 chevy s-10 short box van V6 2 wheel drive..."no 3rd gear". We also have a 1990 gmc safari 2 wheel drive that was written off in an
accident with a fairly new tranny. Any chance the safari tranny would fit in the chevy. I also have the V.I.N. numbers of the two vehicles if you need them. Thanx in advance....
I believe you have a direct swap there, I assume they are both 4.3's, you could check with a salvage yard, their interchange guides wiil tell you if they do.