Wholly crap! The price of brake pads from GM!

Page 2 of 3
No, I am not a politician. Maybe I tried unsuccessfully to make myself clear to you. Please read my post again.
Do you always ask simple minded questions?
I never implied anything.
Apparently it is difficult to explain simply why certain products with loose product quality can be represented as OEM quality would satisfy you. The very reasons I explained is why certain parts I only bit the bullet and buy through the network.
There are statistical sampling methodology employed for many manufacturers to market their same branded products through differing supply channels.
Do you think any GM car dealers buy all of their parts needs through Advance or Auto Zone. The answer is no.
GM may terminate that dealers franchise because the same branded product quality is lower through Advance or Auto Zone supply channel for OE warranty service requirements. Secondly, Advance or Auto Zone may not have the same GM expressed warranty. Thirdly, you get what you pay for.
read below.

you
ASE's
35
filter,
way
Bro, You are either typing way too fast or you don't normally speak English.
Ken Heslin wrote:

When people are totally ambiguous.

What?
What?
What?
Duh. That's not what I asked.

But, if you pay less for the same BRAND part at a parts store instead of the dealer....then what's the problem??
GW
Yo GW Bro. We do have a problem in communicating. No, I am should be typing slow enough.
Shall we begin again by over coming any language barrier.
When posting to a newsgroup obviously I type English.
Do you have a learning disability? Do you understand the dichotomy of ADHD and borderline genius. Do you have ADHD and pretend to be a borderline genius. Please do not put the US NASA space program in any more jeopardy than it is already by being employed at Cape Kennedy. What? What? What? Duh. What did you ask? What? Your talents may be needed elsewhere.
Is ambiguous the only big word you know? You are really exasperating.
Now I have to really lower myself to your level.
What? What? What? Duh. What did you ask? What?
"But, if you pay less for the same BRAND part at a parts store instead of the dealer....then what's the problem??" Have you ever heard of caveat emptor? "What? What? What? Duh. What did you ask? What?"

loose
buy
manufacturers
Advance
warranty
warranty.
the
Ken Heslin wrote:

Another perfect example of who really has the problem.
GW
Yo GW if that is really your name.
You and that other entity must be one and the same entity.
How many more answers do you expect?
When will your pathetic answers be forthcoming.
I do not masquerade, so you are "Another perfect example of who really has the problem."
Do you really miss laying down on a sofa in an office?
Who ever attempts to listen to you has a big job.

Ken asked GW if he ever heard the phrase " Caveat Emptor."
I heard that phrase in the Brady Bunch episode when Greg bought his first car.
At the end of the show when Greg sold the car to a friend, Greg's brother Peter told his dad about Greg selling the car to the friend and said that Greg was going to Cavet the guys Eruptor......LOL
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~266,400 miles_~_~~_
Thank you for your unsolicited support.
By jove you've got it!
"let the buyer beware"

snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com says...

I hate to break it to you but 'Face isn't giving you any support ...

Dennis Smith
think he is a mind reader and must comment for fellow posters.

Are you another one with a bogus email address afraid to come out of your hiding place? Beware if you do, the government may need your talents as a live "test human" monkey for mind control experiments.

snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com says...

Bogus e-mail? Where? SPAMbots roam Usenet picking off the e-mail addresses so its good to fault the return address. Of course, I'm sure you already knew that :-)
I've never seen so much babbling for such a simple question!
Keep the entertainment coming...
Thanks.

Dennis Smith
Mr "Dennis Smith" < snipped-for-privacy@ReMoVeThIsToEmAiLyahoo.com
"Bogus e-mail?" Are you guilty of any accusation?
"Where? SPAM roam Usenet picking off the e-mail addresses so its good to fault the return address." What do you have to hid?
"Of course, I'm sure you already knew that :-)" You sort of sound like a geek sporting a bow tie and pocket protector afraid of your own shadow.
What are you babbling about? "Keep the entertainment coming..." Do you have delusions of phallic symbols letting off steam and liquid? There are other newsgroups for your delight that are off limits to me.
You are entertaining enough. Since you want to inquire about babbling you are attempting to impress the world by owning three Pontiacs.

addresses
Ken Wrote something about Dennis Smith being a geek sporting a bow tie and a pocket protector.
HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dennis Smith wear a shirt with a collar? C'mon now. That I got to take a picture of.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~266,400 miles_~_~~_
"Ken Heslin" wrote

I do believe we have a troll on board. You don't go by "Cass" in other newsgroups, do you?
Ian
No "shiden_kai" or "Ian" or whatever your name.

your

your
it only took one post to figure out ken heslin is a troll.
do as i do, only reply to him once per troll post. next......
Apparently you do not Mr IP address (the real anonymous one) live up to your original request to end this conversation?
You must still be on a bottle loving every bit of your toddler moments of seeing yourself complain. You the unintelligent one which do you like huggies or pampers? The next time I see a newspaper coupon I'll send it to your caretakers doubting you are too much for your biological parents.
Oh I hope you are not without a pacifier too much longer. We wouldn't want your care takers arrested for child (dipstick) abuse.
So the very next time you want to levy an accusation about another poster being a troll.
Remember while you are worshipping yourself in the mirror the next time and take three (3) guesses of what you look like. The first one is obvious, even though I don't know your facial attributes, imagine your big fat head with a gapping big mouth just puttering gas with hair encircling your mouth. In real life it must be difficult to perambulate as a weasel, wimp or dork pretending you know something.
The other two guesses you can imagine those with your miniscule pea brain.
snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com says...

I am should be ????????????
I think you need to type a little bit slower ...
two cent mental midget contribution when Mr IP address (the real anonymous one) requested to end this conversation.
I guess he like you have real sensitive feelings.
says...

I THINK THAT WE BEAT THIS TO DEATH ALREADY, GUYS & GIRLS !
On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 23:36:29 GMT, "Ken Heslin"