'06 CR-V Arm Rest w/Storage

I just installed the over the counter Arm Rest w/Storage and as I suspected, driving comfort improved greatly for BOTH front seaters. Has multiple positions to accommodate every driver. Something to consider, especially for long drives and who couldn`t use extra storage for that mindless junk and clutter overflowing the other storage compartments. ;-). Installed in under 30 min.! We love it.

SU

Reply to
SuperUnkown