Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Question about Infiniti interference
I have a niece who is looking at a 2002 Honda Accord w/ 126K miles, or a 1999 Infiniti I30 (w/ 6 cyl motor) with 91,000. Can anyone here tell me where to look to find out if the Infiniti is an...
10
10

For sale 1999 Honda Accord EX 145 Kmls $4,995
145,251 miles Green coupe on tan interior 4 Cylinders Manual, 2 door, FWD A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver,...

Heater Problem
The heater on my `97 Civic works intermittantly. No other symptoms...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Any ideas what might cause this?
5
5

Every Gear Acts Like Neutral
My wife recently purchased an automatic 2001 Honda Civic. We took it to a supposedly very reputable mechanic to check it out during the 30 day trial period. They found nothing wrong. Now it has just...
39
39

For sale 2005 Honda Pilot EX-L 69 kmiles $20,700
69,813 miles Black suv on tan interior 6 Cylinders Automatic, 4 door, AWD A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior,...

Replacing battery on 2003 Accord without losing Navi info
Has anyone been able to do this? I need to change the battery on my 2003 Accord and I'd prefer not to lose all the addresses I've entered in the Navigation system. Perhaps I can connect another...
7
7

Spark plugs suggestions for '99 Accord 2.0 VTS (JDM)
Hi all, Sold my '95 Honda Rafaga, got a '99 Accord (CF4, 2.0VTS, JDM). Just wondering which sparkplugs would suit this engine (F20B SOHS VTEC) best? Thanks, A.
3
3

"Ya think ya can drive punk?"-Targa Newfoundland
"So ya think ya can drive punk? Well do ya?" Watch some real driving. On Sat. Jan. 26/2008 9:00 PM EST, Global Television (CanWest Global Canada) will be broadcasting, across Canada, the 2007 Targa...

Used Pilot?
I'm looking to buy a used (but not older) Pilot. Mileage isn't a concern as I only drive ~10 miles per year. Per Consumer Reports, it appears 2006 is much better that 2005. Anyone agree? Thanks
21
21

Air Conditioning on 1998 Honda Civic EX
I own a 1998 Honda Civic EX Sedan with about 192,700 miles. I've had the car for 9 years 7 months. Recently, I have experience problems with my air conditioning. I turned it on to level 1, level 2,...
4
4

95 Accord Cruise controll creeps
I have a 95 Accord LX, 4 cyl., about 167,000 mi., . and when the temp outside is cold, like below 20 or so, the cruise control seems to have some sort of mind of it's own. I like to cuise to work at...
1
1

Service schedule for 2007 Accord
OK, I looked at the owners manual, and while there are about ten pages on how to operate the radio, there is no good ol' fashioned maintenance schedule, that I can see. And the Honda site seems to...
26
26

91 Accord - speedo comes & goes, flashing S, check engine light
I have a 91 Honda Accord. This is the latest in the car's lifelong ambition to have everything go wrong at least once. As I was driving (highway speeds) the speedometer acted up - it went a little...
5
5

can faulty ignition cause fire? (without key?)
Neighbour's 92 Accord burnt down his garage/home during the night. Fire department investigator ruled faulty ignition caused fire. Insurance investigator said that the ignition was de-energized at the...
6
6

Accord wing mirror question
My Accord Type R wing mirror has been vandalised - the glass is shattered but the mirror body, by some miracle, is 100% in tact and the electrics still work. Problem is, it's not fixed on the stalk...