2.2 diesel CRV in USA

Has anyone heard if the 2.2L diesel CRV is going to be released here in the USA anytime soon ? I would dump my 2005 Expedition in a minute for this combo.
Thanks, Lynn
I would dump an expedition in a minute for just about anything.

Art wrote:

I wouldn't get an Expedition to start with.

Haha, i'd dump an Expedition for a Vespa with these gas prices