2003 Accord Leaks

I have noticed 2 inches of water under drivers feet and also on the floor behind driver. Cannot detect where water is getting in. Has anyone else had
leakage problems with their vehicle. No accidents, no sunroof, no add-ons. Unfortunately my car is 2 months over 3 years and 6000 km over 60,000 kms. In other words just missed warranty. Honda has given me a cold shoulder when I asked for help. I have purchased 2 vehicles from the same dealership but as far as Honda is concerned....I don't count. The reason I'm asking if anyone has had the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.
Faz wrote:

Our local dealer is much more accommodating about trying to help with just barely out of warranty problems. Have you tried another dealer?
John
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:53:45 +0000, Faz wrote:

That close to warranty, I would call Honda USA and see what they are willing to do. Word has it that they are often willing to extend warranty when the dealer won't bother to fight for you.
Joe