Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Timing Belt....Replace by miles vs age??
Blank What is the of a timing belt before regular replacement is needed at est. 60,000miles.........???? Thxx............Rudy
6
6

Front end alignment (99 civic)?
I just had my upper and lower ball joints replaced, can anyone tell me if it is necessary to take my civic in for a front end alignment? The car seems to drive fine, no pulling in either direction. My...
2
2

Carfax?
Is there anyone with either or service right now that could run one check for me? Please email me. I will pass your favor along to someone else somehow. Thank you.
34
34

96 Accord - ABS Light Comes on, Radio shuts off, Clock resets...???
Hi, I have a 96 Accord EX with 181k on it. For the past couple of days my car stereo has been shutting off intermittently, like there is a short somewhere. At first I just assumed it was a prolem with...
2
2

02' Accord AC Position Button Lamps..which lamp # lights the pictographs ?
acrual person symbols of each button are not lighting.

32 mpg in a Toyota Tacoma
It can be done:
2
2

heating problem; fan
Don't mean to be redundant but... 90' accord radiator fan comes on but will only run for 30 sec.'s or less. Use to run a couple of minutes. Switch or timer?
2
2

New Tire Recommendations for a 2005 Honda CR-V SE
Hello there! My name is Scott, and I am currently in the market for a new set of tires for my 2005 Honda CR-V SE. I would like to know if the members of this newsgroup have any particular...
19
19

fan
1990 accord 4 cyl ex; engine fan won't come on. Help
2
2

Converter bolts...
'02 Accord 4dr. in at dealer getting some work done - new LR caliper and front sway bar links. Service writer says the mechanic noticed that the converter bolts were rusty. $108+tax (13%) For bolts. I...
14
14

Synthetic oil on old Accord?
Having followed the Oil Burning thread a bit, I was wondering if should switch my 1991 Accord to synthetic? It burns no oil and is at 113,000 miles. It does need the big general service appointment....
7
7

lumbar support just broke
Hi ! I drive a 2003 4-door honda accord with drivers' seat lumbar support, which has a manual adjust lever. the seats are cloth (as opposed to leather). I normally keep the lumbar support adjusted on...

oil level logic question
ok, after that mind-blowingly retarded thread on oil level checking, here's a simple logic exercise for those whose neural networks haven't collapsed: imagine you're a large vehicle manufacturer. and...
2
2

Burning Oil
1993 Civic DX, 197k miles. Purchased in July 2008, with me as second owner. In March 2009 it started burning/losing oil at about a half- quart per 600 miles. -- Several times over the last couple of...
42
42

Help Rear Caliper Rebuild Boot won't fit
I bought some caliper rebuild kit for all four of my brakes. The front was pretty simple but on the back I am having some difficulty putting on the rubber dust boot on the piston. I first tried to put...
3
3