91 Prelude Value?

Yeah i did all the mods from the dealership already. I was thinking of "selling" the car to my dad and then getting it registared under his name
and then sell it, but i am still not sure how to go about doing this, also if I take it to a dealership i dont think i will get the money that i want out of it.