92 civic blue plug to check engine codes

I look all over the place for that blue plug to check the engine codes, but I just can't find it. I know it should be under the dash by the passenger
side kick panel, but it's not there. I have carpet and no panel. Should it be in another location?
Thanks, Al

All the info you need is here: http://www.iequus.com/assets/manuals/3173_ICCR_E_14JAN03.pdf
See pages 16, 18, and 21-25 (of 56) in the PDF. The tool they mention is a jumper.
Mike
Al Davis wrote:

It ain't blue. The tape holding it to the wire harness is blue. See the second photo from the top at http://www.geocities.com/ng_randolph/Civic/civic_info.html
A very modest collection of Honda tech info can be found at: