Check Engine Codes

I have a 93 Classic LWB and my check engine light came on. When I checked it, it came back with "48". I looked that up and it pertained to (I forgot the termanology used) basically low idle on the engine - I think. The truck doesn't seem to have any idle problem though and seems to drive fine. Could someone with a lot more intelligence than me on the codes let me know what my problem could be?

Also I posted about this problem towards the end of March, about pinkish or yellowish fluid leaking pretty bad from the driver side front engine compartment. But like I said I drove the truck - it isn't leaking any more, but I have not filled any fluids yet - and it seemed to drive fine. Again, any ideas? I should be receiving my repair manual soon and be able to give more detailed description once I learn a little more.

Thanks,

jeff

Reply to
Jeff