94 Civic manual trans

I have a 1994 Civic with 5 speed trans and wanted to know what years of Civic could I pull a trans from to fit for replacement. Can a Fifth generation (1991-1995) transmission fit through the model range or are there
differences?
Wiz.
i think there are differences in the 91 and the 92-95 transmissions. also if you have a vtec engine that will make a difference for sure in not being able to use a 91. you can probably use any 92-95 civic transmission though.
-jeff

Wizard of Oz wrote:

    Is the trans junk, or just noisy? They can be fixed you know. bob