98 Civic Window Problem

With a mire 5 degrees out, my 98 Civic drive-side window started binding about half way up. With coaxing and force I got it 75% up and got home.
However, at that point it is pretty much fixed in place with the rear side going up and down just a faction of an inch.
When I got home I happened to notice the problem was that the window got on the outside of the rubber "gasket" around the window frame.
Any suggestions on how to get it down?