AEM Intake

I just finished putting on my AEM Intake System and it is ok. At startup you can tell that you have an intake on it but at idle you dont have that deep throaty sound. For the test drive, It does pep up
the engine and you can hear a slight whisper at it takes in oxygen and at high rpms it floats...hope this helps you out..and if you do decide to get an AEM get it off ebay...you will be pleased...happy shifting..
On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 01:10:11 -0800, russcott35 wrote:

Of course, if you ever run through a large puddle, you'll also have a dead engine...

I've seen that. Bent piston rod from hydraulic lock.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

as it takes in oxygen??? does it do this cryogenically?

your air intake is connected to the shifter mechanism?
dude, you're just a spammer. "go forth".