Blinking Heater Lights

I have a 2003 Accord EX V6 auto. My heater lights started to blink , the lights right under the control panel , the auto,dual,defrost,ect. started to blink when I start in the morning. But eventually goes back
to normal. Has anybody experienced this problem.
FIRE LIEUT Z wrote:

Is it rhythmic, or just a 'loose wire' kind of blinking? If it's rhythmic, it's probably mentioned in the Owner's manual.
'Curly'

It is rhythmic , I read the Owner manual cover to cover a while back don't remember that part I guess I better read it again. Thanks a lot Curly.
FIRE LIEUT Z wrote:

There's a diagnostic built into the HVAC controls of the gen 1 CR-V. Yours is probably similar. Maybe you've somehow put yours into 'diagnostic mode'? Are any of the buttons sticking / not working (as in spilled a can of PEPSI)??
'Curly'