clock light is out, odomoeter light is out

Any way to change these on the LCD displays? 98 Accord Coupe LX.
KJ

Clock light is dirt simple. Clock pops out; just use a flat blade underneath it.

This must happen a lot because when I called to see if it was a stock part he stopped me after the words "clock lamp" and immediately asked if it was for an Accord or Odyssey and they had plenty in stock. George
Do you remember the cost?