DLR (Daytime Running Light) warning light on

My DRL on my 91' Accord EX is not working however all the headlight bulbs are in perfect working order. Does anyone know what I should check why it's
not turning on?
Norbert

BBTACO

Check DRL fuse (under dash fuse box).
If that's OK, its the DRL relay, whcih in your car is probably under the passenger kick panel.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Norbert wrote:

================================== Honda makes a Fine manual . . Did you Read The Fine Manual? The DRL indicator light is supposed to be on while your headlights switched off. It's not a 'warning light', it's telling you your DRL is activated.
If the DRL part of the headlights aren't glowing, you need to resolder the DRL module circuit board, (a la Main Relay) or replace the LOW CUT relay.
Dealer can sell you a Fine manual. If not, wrecking yards sell them for about 1/3rd the retail price.
'Curly'