Front end alignment (99 civic)?

I just had my upper and lower ball joints replaced, can anyone tell me if it is necessary to take my civic in for a front end alignment? The car seems to
drive fine, no pulling in either direction.
My car is a 99 civic SE, 4 door, with a 1.6L and ~200,00-Km's. Any advice is much appreciated.
TIA, Curt
On 9/24/09 7:09 AM, in article GjJum.19884$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe09.iad,

Theoretically you can change a ball joint without disturbing the alignment geometry, but its more likely that it was already messed up due to the sloppy ball joints.
I guess if you really think it doesn't need it, wait a couple of thousand miles and check the front tires for unnatural wear, then decide based on what you see. Seems like a false economy compared to the price of a set of tires.
On 09/24/2009 06:05 AM, E. Meyer wrote:

concur.