front end "clunk" on 99 crv....

new here, just had a front end question about my 99 crv. the passenger side has a pronounced "clunk" when hitting a small to medium sized bump in the road. the shop/lot i bought it from in may
04 said they replaced that ball joint and it got better but it is still there to some degree. any thoughts? thanks in advance.
I have the same problem with my 97 CRV. Dealer said I needed stabilizer bars to be changed. I have not had it replaced yet so I do not know whether it would fix the problem.

http://www.autoforumz.com/front-end-quot-clunk-quot-99-crv-ftopict142639.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?ph9012

Different year, but might be the same fix: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/crv/x98-050e.pdf
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
I had the same problem with my '97 V. Ended up being the front stabilizer links one on each side. It was like driving a new car!