FS:Classic Honda parts, NC

Anyone seeking classic Honda part from NC. I'm a small based honest auto tech seeking the same. I can be reached at autofashions at mindspring.com
or you can google autofashions and find me in pittsboro NC, Thank you
Daniel-Pittsboro NC wrote:

I have a OE Keihin carburetor from a '76 Accord that I would like to sell. I hasn't been used in a few years but it ran great the last time it was used. It's been stored in a clean environment in a plastic bag to help prevent dirt contamination. If interested, make a reasonable offer.
Eric ejohnson -at- seanet -com-