Anyone near Sneads Ferry, NC.

If anyone out there could please check on this for me. I'm stuck in the midwest but I'm looking abroad for a new car.

(it's a shortened Auto Trader URL) Listed at: Available at: Gary's

2145 US Highway 172 Sneads Ferry, NC 28460 Phone: (888) 327-2263 Fax: (910) 327-2959

I want to know the condition of ... well the whole car. Rust, if the engine's got any oil spots under it. Sunroof leaking. Pretty much go into it thinking you want the car .

Thanks if anyone can.

Reply to
Matt Anderson