fuel injectors in honda CRV

I have a 99 crv with 170K miles, begining of the summer I had to replace one fuel injector, now a second one is starting to go, is there a 'normal' life expectancy for the fuel injectors? if so, would it be
wise to replace all three remaining injectors at the same time instead of chaning one a time?
thanks manolo
manolo wrote:

than double that mileage and are highly reliable. very very few reports on this group of genuine injector failure.
jim beam wrote:

-------------------------
Unless you're burning some special fuel you brewed up for yourself, (or nobody told you to use injector cleaner once in a while) you are probably mis-diagnosing something else.
You know that your CR-V needs to have the valves adjusted every 30,000 miles, right? If you're getting a CODE P030x where x = cylinder #1-#4, you're more likely smoking a valve. First time it stalls at a stop sign during the warm-up cycle is the time to fix it, since the next symptom (CHECK ENGINE light) is usually after the head is wrecked.
Here's one of dozens of similar posts about CR-V (and Integra) valves.
http://www.hondasuv.com/stg/viewtopic.php?t 794&
'Curly'
it was runing rought and the engine light come on. I took it to the mechanic (honda dealer) he said the code indicated a bad fuel injector. same thing happened at the begining of the summer with a different injector (which by the way they had to replace a couple months later because it was defective).
Thanks manolo
jim beam wrote:

I'd start running a bottle if Chevron Fuel Injector cleaner through it every 10k or so. I've never had an injector go bad. But I do run the cleaner through.
G-Man