Honda parts catalog problem

Hi, I have been to several websites that provide the honda parts catalog online and still have a problem finding out what parts i need becasue they are providing 2 part numbers for the same part. I have
called one part desk(southbay honda) and they were guessing which part i needed. even with the VIN# they can't tell.
I need a front left and right seat belt buckle for 2004 CRV EX. here are the numbers for the Right side...
04813-SCA-A01ZA 04813-S9A-A01ZA
SCA? and S9A? what's the difference?
please help,
Greg.
Different colors?

Everyone screws up. A number of years back I ordered a set of racing disk brake pads from my local Porsche dealer. A week later I went to pick them up and found a bag which weighed about 6 ounces. Inside were eight rubber brake pads, the kind which fit on the brake pedal. Turns out the part number for each item was the same. The dealer had to order by description from the distributer.
Bob
Don't call, go to your dealer. Did you know that Honda seat belts are guaranteed for life? They are guaranteed providing you did not break them. In other words, as long as there was no outside influence for the failure. The dealer will be able to find out the correct part for you with both the VIN number and the interior trim code located on the vehicle. He may also need to look at the belt for a manufacturers name. This info is only available on the vehicle and not with the VIN. There also may be additional part numbers for the same part. Hopefully, they are under warranty for you. Your first part number costs $166.79 and the second number is $186.72, not including shipping or installation.

No Warranty as the air bags blew in an accident. The belt buckle tensioners are the last part needed for air bags to work again.
It is not a color code.
I have actually found 3 part numbers now for this item.
thanks,
greg