Hondaworks Arizona

Greetings, After relocating here two years ago I had posted on this group for a local recommendation to service my 1993 Accord. Someone recommended
Hondaworks of Mesa, AZ. It was about 15 miles away but well worth it. Having a Honda, I have not needed a major repair in two years but I think the local Honda dealer tampered with the AC system to sell me an $1800 compressor (they claim it is leaking) & I would like to take it back to Hondaworks. The AC is blowing cool not cold air (mysteriously after an oil change by the Honda dealer in April). When I called Hondaworks phone number, I get an "out of service" message but he is listed in Dex on-line at the same phone number & address. Does anyone know if they are still in business or moved? Thanks, Rich
replying to Rich, Paar wrote: Robin Paar the owner passed away. The business shut down.