How much for paint

How much would Honda cost to paint two new fenders Electron Blue Pearl? Assuming, I had already bought the fenders

inaety wrote:

    What country are you speaking about? Wouldn't it be easier to make a phone call to find out exactly from them what their pricing would be for the job?

Especially since "Honda" doesn't do the work...
Your dealer is an independantly owned shop. They are the only ones that can give you their price, and it is likely less expensive to go to a trusted local collision/paint shop.
--
Joe - Linux User #449481/Ubuntu User #19733
joe at hits - buffalo dot com

A lot of dealers don't even have bodyshops; they contract out to a local independent bodyshop to do the work for them.
I'm going to hazard a guess of about $900 plus tax for those two fenders. They don't have to do any masking, but they still have to prep both of them.
Ever seen how floppy fenders are when they're not bolted down? I hope Brian's new fenders don't bend and wreck his new paint!
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

    Not my fenders, Tegger.

Oops! "Inaety" was the OP, not you. Sorry.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

         No problem.
Try macco - you now oo better get macco. I probibly spelled it wrong but their cheep under a thousand if you prep the car yourself.
--
Itemtrader
Itemtrader wrote:

And they usually do decent driver quality work especially if you slip the operators a few extra bucks.
JT