How to run heavy DC cable from passenger compartment to battery in 2009 Accord?

Hi,
Anybody have experience with running a heavy DC power cable for a ham rig through the firewall, or other route, to get to the battery in a 2009 or recent V-6 Accord Coupe? The service manuals are not yet
available, and my old Accord is too ancient to provide guidance in finding a suitable path.
-- Alan WA4SCA

You are probably going to have to drill or cut your own hole and install a grommet, then seal the grommet after the wires are in place. (I'm presuming the high power has to go to a head unit rather than a unit in the trunk.) Do you know what guage wires you will need?
Mike

the straightest,shortest route would be under the car and then up into the trunk area.(like the fuel lines...) trying to go thru the passenger compartment will result in a twisty and more difficult routing. You'd have to pull carpet,trim,and then there's the chance of breakage and not getting it fitted back together properly.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik