Security TORX style to remvoe the cover on 2001 Acura TL

I have secure TORX (hole in middle) but none seem to fit the TORX
screw to remove the HID lamp cover. Maybe I don't have the right size ?
Reply to
ndccpf1
It's item number 2 in this view=3D=3D>
(+02-03)&ListAll=3DAll&vinsrch=3Dno&systemcomp=3D&vinno=T=3D&trim=3D&trans=3D&view=3Dnormal
Reply to
ndccpf1
Secure Torx T-20
No I actually found it in my tool kit. I will try again tomorrow afternoon and post my results :)
Reply to
ndccpf1

Site Timeline Threads