Inside Air Recirculation No Longer Works &...

the radiator fan no longer comes on after the engine is shut off & still hot. Is there a connection between these two events? This is a 1993 Accord LX with 159,400 miles on it. About a month ago I had to jump the
battery & the had a new battery installed. I'm a little baffled because all other air controls operate. However, I was looking at the wiring diagram in the Haynes manual & noticed the intake air control solenoid & radiator fan motor seem to be on the same circuit to a relay under the hood. When I remove the associated relay or fuse the radiator fan shuts off so both the relay & fuse seem to be OK. Thanks, Rich