Lights won't turn off

I have a 89 honda civic when I turn off the lights the head kights stay on. I have to disconnect the battery. Anyone have any ideas as to what is wrong. Also all the other lights will turn off when I go to turn off the
head lights.
Add pictures here
âś–

Are you in Canada? I ask because Canada had DRLs for part of 1989.
If you don't have DRLs, then your combination switch is bad. It's behind the steering wheel. You might be able to clean it up and resolder.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–