Location of PGM-F1 Main Relay - 93 Accord EX

I read it is located in left end of dashboard, but I can't find it. I have a new one that is pre-mounted on a bracket. Do I have to remove the dashboard to get
at this thing. It's a pretty good size relay, so one would think it would be easy to find, but I am unable to locate it?
Mo
Mo Man wrote:

Google is your friend. There are sites with animated graphics and everything that show where your HONDA MAIN RELAY are. You can also go to www.slhondaparts.com to see exploded views.
'Curly'

Yours is buried really deep. It's to the left of the steering column, high up behind the dash, between the firewall and the dash. The thin, flat rad fan control module is right next to it.
It's mounted connector down. You'll need to crawl under the dash with a flashlight to see it.
There might be brackets or cables in the way, so look carefully.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Actually, upon studying the manual a bit more, it appears it might be right up against the left side of the car, rather than being in the middle of the dash somewhere. the '91 Accord has it in the same location.