Loose Bumper

Hello,

I've got a problem that I am sure is minor and simplistic to the majority but has continued to bewilder me for some time.

About a year ago, I got into a light fender bender with my 2000 Honda Civic EX. There was little damage to either car, but my Honda did receive the brunt of the impact and damage.

Now, my problem is that a screw holding the front right side of the bumper to the frame of the car has come off. The impact seems to have broken the plastic housing the screw tightens into and as a result, the bumper hangs down about 1/4 of an inch below the right headlight.

I've tried to fix this problem in a number of ways, from using a zip cord to superglue, none sucessful. I know there is some way that can be corrected, any thoughts?

thanks

LFM

Reply to
TrashMasher

------------------------------------- Whatever kind of Honda you may have (you didn't say) might be listed in

. Look at the parts list and get the plastic anchor and a screw from the dealer or a body shop.

Voila!

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'