my 97 gst

ok so i have a 97 gst...heres the problem....my car is not in my hands....my sister has it and she is telling me that the oil is leaking....she says there might me a problem with the turbo....
does the turbo have anything to do with the oil...i thought they were totally seperate...... please feel free to email me your thoughts:
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
first_time_honda_owner wrote:

rather than just one is just too hard. get physical access to the car, describe exactly what you see, then report back on wednesday.

"GST"? What's that?
Honda never sold any automobile with a turbo in the United States in 1997. Is this an aftermarket turbocharger?
Also, turbos and oil are certainly tightly interconnected. A turbo will fry with extreme haste without sufficient lubrication.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ