mystery sunroof from ebay

Guys,
I recently bought a used sunroof assembly on ebay for my Mazda 626 2000 but I think the seller must have been confused because not only did it not fit
but it has a Honda marking on the glass. Since the shipping was more than the item itself, I suspect I'm stuck with it. Any idea what I should do with that or what Honda car/model it actually fits in?
Here's a couple clues. There's a sticker with a barcode on the assembly that reads smthg like: 70000-sdk-a030-m1-yr169L 2551926 C70AS5000ATLM
These are the glass markings: Honda temperlite M2L5 AS3 DOT-376 43R-009545
Anybody knows what this thing is?
Thanks in advance.
XS32 wrote:

Why not just tell us what country you're in . . Maybe somebody will offer to BUY it off you ! !
'Curly'
--
If there are a couple of _underscores_ hidden in my return address,
you'll have to remove them to reply . . . . Thanks.