OEM Floor Mats (Brand New): 2003 - 2007 Honda Accord

Dark gray in color and brand new. I just purchased a 2007 Accord with all weather floor mats so I am selling the carpet type mats it came with (see photo). Retail is $95 and I'm asking $55. According to Honda these mats will
fit a 2003-2007 Accord. - Custom-contoured floor mats protect your Accord's original carpeting from wear and tear Heavy-duty, cut-pile nylon carpet is plush with a luxurious look and feel. - Rich embroidered Accord logo. - Fade-resistant for a longer-lasting custom look. - Custom-contoured to fit perfectly in the Accord. - Cable-yarn-bound edge prevents edges from fraying. - Rubber-nibbed backing helps keep mats in place.
**Call 805-925-7041 or e-mail, thanks.