online / mail order parts

What are your favorite online or mail order parts houses for Honda and Acura parts?

http://www.fairhondapartsforyou.com /

I will bookmark that one. I guess I am looking more for parts such as brake pads, oxygen sensors, other maintenance items. Then also suspension kits, or performance parts.

Try Nopi...they stock OEM parts as well as aftermarket accesories,I've had very good service from them. www.nopionline.com
Glenn

They're Honda dealers, they have all you need at very good prices.

Rusted wrote:

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com