P1607/P1456 codes for 1999 Honda Accord

My 99 Honda’s check engine light is on. When I got the codes read ,there were 2 codes. ! was P1607 which is "Internal Fault A" & the other is P1456-EVAP Control system leak detected/fuel tank. Car does
stall intermittently. Does anyone have any Ideas what these are & what needs to be replaced? The place I took it to had no Idea what the P1607 code was . Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Thread archive:
✖
Make sure fuel cap is installed tight and a good cap. Check fill tube for rust and cracks. For the P1607 make sure your battery is good. Electrical noise in the system from a defective battery will cause the failure. If P1607 persists with a good battery it is a bad ECM..

http://www.AutoBoardz.com/P1607-P1456-codes-1999-Honda-Accord-ftopict247504.html
Add pictures here
✖