Re: 91 Honda Accord Lx (Won't Start)

Hi,I haven't tried any of your idea yet,but I was wondering if a bad spark plug would also keep it from starting?The reason I'm asking this is because I did put
some used spare plugs I had in it and it started and restarted 4 times so I then went for a test drive and went about a block and it just cut off again no sputter it just died.