Risk of rust on front right sill jack point?

A small area of paint has been scratched off the front right sill jacking point on my 96 Civic. Is this a risk of rust/should I repaint?
Photo:
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~jainsw/sill1.jpg
Thanks, Jez

Any area without protection (paint) is susceptible to rust forming.
I would prime it with POR-15. http://por15store.com
Then, you can top coat it. No more worrying about rust.