Rolling noise in CRV - normal?

Earlier this evening I test drove two brand new CRV's - a two wheel drive LX and a 4WD EX. Both were very quiet except for a low pitched rolling sound coming from the rear compartment. Sounded like wheel
bearings, or maybe the emergency brake shoes rubbing (assuming the CRV has them). It wasn't the rear brake pads as the sound continued even when I stepped on the brake. Probably not the tires as the two vehicles had different ones - Dunlops on the LX and Bridgestones on the EX. The sound is not very loud, but the interior would be quieter without it. Anyone know if this goes away with time, or is normal and persists? If it persists, is there a way to muffle it ( I can get sound deadening matt, etc.)?
Thanks,
Jim
You get use to it.
Tom

no good ,dont buy it
Any dealer should be able to get you the code. I had a battery run down and the radio needed to be reset. It was time for an oil change, so I went to the dealer - he looked up the radio code too. Not the same dealer I bought from. You may need to show a prove of ownership.
-stanjo