smell of burning rubber

just wandered if anyone else has same problem as me..after driving the car for abit when i park up i smell a burning smell like rubber..is this normal or does anyone know if some thingsup and if so what cud it
be?
hope u can help silky68

Most likely oose alternator or power steering pump belt.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
silky68 wrote:

Is it a CR-V, or what?
'Curly'
sorry yes its a honda cv r..
"motsco_" wrote: > silky68 wrote: > > just wandered if anyone else has same problem as me..after > driving the > > car for abit when i park up i smell a burning smell like > rubber..is > > this normal or does anyone know if some thingsup and if so > what cud it > > be? > > > > hope u can help silky68 > > > ==================================== > > Is it a CR-V, or what? > > 'Curly'
silky68 wrote:

======================================== You can sign and search, or just start at this thread:
http://www.hondasuv.com/stg/viewtopic.php?t23&highlight=burning+rubber+smell
'Curly'