Thoughts on Coopers Tires

I need to get some new tires & was wondering about Cooper.....any help is appreciated.

I had coopers on my 98 civic, 195 65 r14s. They were the cobra GTHs, they provided good traction and performance, but the belts slipped in them after about 40000kms, and I had to have them replaced.
I went with Pirellis, P3000s. They were a million times better than the coopers.
There are different models of Cooper tires. Their top line called Lifeliner SLE is an excellent long wearing, good handling, quiet riding tire with a very reasonable price tag. I've used them on my 4 cyl. Accord Sedan and will buy them again.