86 gp needs some new tires

I need to buy some tires for the original rims which are aluminum and have 215/60r14 size tires on them. I will probably buy the tires from sears or walmart but the tires that are the same size are a little to expensive for me. I was wondering if anybody knows any other tire sizes that will fit on the same rim but won't rub against the car.

Reply to
chris

Any tire dealer will have a chart of what fits, and keeps the speedometer correct. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh