Tires: best place to buy in Tempe, AZ?

Looking for Dunlop Sport A2's for a '00 Accord V6. Will also consider Goodyear if reasonably priced.
Thankyou!, bx

I would go to discount tire. Scott

Personally, I've been a Discount Tire customer for nearly 30 years. The prices are good and they really watch out for the customer. Once they made a mistake and put a pair of tires on our Prius that were not rated for the full load of the car. When I brought the car in for another pair they caught the mistake and replaced the original pair (with several thousand miles on them) no charge without my intervention at all.
Mike
"Michael Pardee" wrote

Thanks for that vote of confidence; I'll go there when I need new tires. About 5 years ago I went to Sears for two new tires. I explained to the service writer that the front ones need replacing; the back ones are only about 6 months old. So it was pretty obvious which two were way down in tread, and which two were quite new looking, and of course anyone with an IQ higher than that of an armadillo would be able to see which are which. However, apparently something got lost in the translation, as the tech (with an apparent IQ of a fig newton), took off my good tires....

Aargh! The opposite experience was one that sealed my relationship with Discount Tire. We brought our car in because it was shaking and I left it with them while we went shopping. we returned near closing time and they had replaced the offending tire. They replaced what happened to be the one off-brand tire on the car (tread separating). We had the road hazard coverage, so there was no charge to put another off-brand tire on, but they elected to match the other Michelins I had on the car for less than ten dollars. It was the choice I would have made. That was at the Metrocenter store, but I've had great service at every store I've used.
Mike
Boxhead wrote:

Try Tirerack.com. Have had good luck and good prices from them Great selection and fast shipping to NJ