2002 elantra

how to remove release bearing from clutch in m/trans in order to remove trans..

You can't remove the release bearing without removing the trans. You'll need to unbolt the realease fork lever and take it off to allow the release fork to turn out of the bearing. I usually flip it upside down and then use it as an assist lever.
Once you get the trans out, the release bearing will be attached to the pressure plate. I've never been able to separate the two once assembled.
GREAT ADVISE HYUNDAITECH...YOU KNOW HYUNDAI'S REALLY WELL..