Clutch release bearing F type

The clutch release baering on my F type (1932) has worn. It has a steel 'upstand' that pushes against the three clutch release levers and this is the part that has worn. I can machine another ,but need to know the dimensions, so if anyone has one I can copy or even a photo of one, I can guesstimate the profile and dimensions.

Thanks....ttfn......Alistair

Reply to
Alistair Ross

PS

I believe that the M, J and D types are the same

Thanks....ttfn......Alistair

Reply to
Alistair Ross