200mm clutch. Wot release bearing ?

hi,

being as engine was out I've done a proper 6v to 12v conversion, different flywheel which of course takes the bigger 200mm clutch . Question do I still use my early release bearing ? or do i use a later style ? does it depend on the flywheel

Thanks

John

Reply to
John Skeldon

Unless you replace the entire clutch arm, you must use the old-style release bearing. And with that, use the old-type pressure plate. It is P/N 311 141 025E. This one has the center-mounted "thrust ring" (looks like a big washer).

See the 6V/12V article on my web site.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

all sorted managed to find a early style clutch in 200mm size so we'll see wot happends

John

Reply to
John Skeldon