Back up camera on Genesis

I know I can all the dealer, but I don't want to contact one just yet. Looking at the on-line features of the Genesis, I see all sorts of goodies, but I don't see a backup camera. I have one on my Sonata and
cannot imagine life without one now.
Anyone know if it is there?
It's standard Ed https://www.hyundaiusa.com/genesis/specifications.aspx#safety-features
On 9/26/2015 5:02 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 9/26/2015 9:12 PM, jp103 wrote:

Thanks, I did not find that list. Figured it would be included since it has everything else.
I drove a base 2014 model and it did not have one. I'm going to a dealer on Wednesday. Over the phone they gave me a very good price based on using www.truecar.com.
On 9/26/2015 10:22 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Enjoy!