Re: I don't want to go to a dealer...

Hi folks,

> Is it hard to install headlight bulbs in Camry 95. I figure there should be > away. Could anyone please describe the procedure? Thanks much in advance.

Should be in the Owner's Manual. Basically, twist the base of the bulb counter clockwise and pull straight back.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

Sometimes they are hard to pull out - they appear to be held in with suction. Just wiggle them and they will come out..eventually.

Be sure not to touch the quartz bulb as oils from your skin will shorten the life of the quartz bulb..