Can someone help me reset the Clock in my 2002 SantaFe ?

I cant find out how to in the Owners Manual. Can someone give me the exact steps ? Thanks,Dave

Reply to
dave

Hold the H button to change hours and hold the M button to change minutes. Depressing the R button sets the clock to the nearest whole hour. One of the failure modes of these clocks is that the buttons don't work. If that's the case, you'll need a new clock.

Reply to
hyundaitech

How many different cars do you own Dave?

So far using different names you have posted to several car groups in each one claiming ownership of various vehicles.

I wonder if you can't find the instructions in the Owners Manual, because you don't have an Owners Manual as you don't actually own a Santa Fe.

It's just another delusion Dave!

Reply to
Adrian Miles-Davros

'Hold the H button to change hours and hold the M button to change minutes. Depressing the R button sets the clock to the nearest whole hour. One of the failure modes of these clocks is that the buttons don't work. If that's the case, you'll need a new clock.'

Reply: Ive seen these on other year SantaFes and Sonatas, but, i dont have them on mine. Ill just swing into a local Hyundai Dealer tomorrow. Thanks.

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa